McFadden Engineering has excellent established relationships with local, state and federal regulatory agencies and navigates the regulatory environmental permitting process on our clients’ behalf, saving time and capital. Performing compliance audits for our clients assists them in meeting legal obligations for environmental performance.
Our permitting experience for private- and public-sector clients includes:
- National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permits for discharging treated wastewater and treated stormwater to surface water.
- Construction general permits for land disturbance activities.
- Industrial general NPDES permits for specific activities and discharges
- Underground Injection Control (UIC) permits for discharging treated wastewater and stormwater into the subsurface.
- Water withdrawal permits for drinking water systems and industrial process water.
- Corps of Engineers permitting for activities conducted in waterways.
Related Project Work: